"Grow In Christ" from Matthew 10:1-20

Disciplemakers' Handbook: Helping People Grow in Christ
1 Keep me safe, my God,
for in you I take refuge.

2 I say to the LORD, “You are my Lord;
apart from you I have no good thing.”
3 I say of the holy people who are in the land,
“They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight.”
4 Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more.
I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods
or take up their names on my lips.

5 LORD, you alone are my portion and my cup;
you make my lot secure.
6 The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
surely I have a delightful inheritance.
7 I will praise the LORD, who counsels me;
even at night my heart instructs me.
8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD.
With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

9 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will rest secure,
10 because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,
nor will you let your faithful[b] one see decay.
11 You make known to me the path of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence,
with eternal pleasures at your right hand.


"We are like a plant that needs to stay in one place."
Reflect on what will happen if you keep on removing the plant and put it in one place to another?


Eventually, the plant will die, because the plant roots will never have the chance to grow and attached itself firmly in the ground.
As for us, to spiritually grow healthy, we need to stay in one fellowship.

The capability to do ministry will always come from God. God will give us power to do His will and serve to reach out to people.

Hebrews 3:1 Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest.

Freely you receive, freely you will give. - The gospel is free and we need to preach it for free. Therefore, when we preach don't ask for money. Trust in the Lord and He will provide. Don't use God's name for your own benefit.
It is never about money.

Don't give your gold to the pigs - use your discernment in sharing. Always be prepared to those you are willing to listen.
To be like God is to be wise, harmless and sensitive. And know the consequences when you reject the God's message.

2 Peter 3:7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

Be excellent on what is good and innocent on what is evil.

2 Corinthians 3:5 Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God.

Pastor's Message
Psalm 144:15b
Blessed are the people whose God is the LORD.
The word "Blessed" means oh how happy!. As His children, I would say, oh how wonderful, blissful, delightful and pleasurable it is to have God in our lives. For the Lord our God is so awesome, He is indescribable God. Let us therefore all the time glorify the God of the universe in our lives. Be blessed and be satisfied because He is our GREAT I AM!



Nice Christian Life Experiences ~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Imitate Good Not Evil" from 2 Samuel 13

"Pay Attention" from 2 Kings 21